Relax and let us handle all the details!
Let us use our expertise and resources to save you time and money!
Our “done-for-you” Full Service Interior Decorating option is the Cadillac experience, so to speak! We bring our expertise and resources to the table to manage your project from start-to-finish.
DETERMINING THE RIGHT DESIGN SOLUTIONS
We help our full-service clients develop a realistic budget, source the perfect furnishings and accessories, and we arrange all of the ordering, receiving, inspecting, delivering and installing of all items so that our clients get their big “HGTV” reveal when it’s all said and done!
We handle all of the details so that you don’t have to!
How We Work
The Design Process
Arianne Bellizaire Interiors LLC, provides a turn-key, all-inclusive full design package for clients who want a stylish space that is designed and decorated from top to bottom.
At ABI, our goal is to make the design-styling process an enjoyable one for our clients. Experience has shown us that knowledge of standard procedures helps our clients feel comfortable for the duration of the project. So, here’s how we work:
- It Starts With An Appointment – After you complete your design inquiry questionnaire, and we’ve agreed that we are a good fit for each other, we’ll schedule an initial in-person consultation.
- Tell Us What You Need – During the initial consultation, we will assess your needs during our in-depth interview. We will review and sign the Letter of Agreement and receive a retainer for the commencement of the project.
- Measurements and Photographs – During that meeting, we will take measurements and photographs, and we will confirm the budget and timeline for the project.
- We Do The ‘Legwork’ – We take all of your information back to our office to initiate the drawing of space plans, reflected ceiling plans and renderings, and begin to source materials, fabrics and furnishings from our resource partners.
- Our Presentation To You – We will arrange a suitable time with you for a formal presentation of the design concept so that we can review the renderings, proposed furnishings, fabrics, materials and finishes.
- Let The Magic Begin – Once you have approved the design concept and remitted payment for purchases, our team will initiate invoices, place orders, and schedule installation dates.
- What Happens Next? – During this phase of the project, our team is closely monitoring the budget, receiving products, making arrangements for installation and keeping the project on track!
- Install Day – Once the tradesmen have completed their work and the permanent fixtures are in place (if applicable), we will schedule an official install day where we’ll put all of the final pieces in place.
- Your Beautiful Home – This is the best part of the process. You get to come home to experience the reveal of your new, beautiful space!
- Exceptional Customer Service – Although we know that you will love your new space, we will walk through the space with you to take note of any deficiencies that need to be resolved before we close the project!
- Project Closure – Once all deficiencies have been resolved, we will schedule an appointment to formally close the project and present final invoices.
- I’m Ready For My Close-up! – We’ll schedule a date and time for your project photoshoot.
How Much Does This Service Cost?
Please complete our Design Inquiry Questionairre for a detailed quote based on the scope of your project.